Friday 29 October 2021

lion dance!

 <----- this is us

on wednesday, we did lion dancing. we were meant to do it last term, but the lion dancing teacher wasnt there. we had to buddy up with somebody. i buddied up with zion, and we got the yellow lion. we got to run around in these cool lion costumes; and there was a string inside of the head that made the eyes blink! there had to be two people in the lion and i was in the head and zion was the body. it was hard to hold the head on my shoulders and it hurt a bit but it was very fun!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Charlotte, I'm Lucy from Paroa School,
    Lion dancing sounds really fun, I've never heard of it before! To me, it looks like the dances they do on the Chinese new year with the chinese dragon costumes. What did you like best about lion dancing? I think I'd like pulling the string to make the eyes blink most and having to carry the heavy lion costume the least.
    Keep up the great work,
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.