Friday 15 May 2020

Mums Photo Puzzle



One day, my mum was going to visit my nana at her house at Waikanae Beach. It was a really pretty sunset, so mum decided to stop the car and take a photo. The photo was so pretty, that she showed it to my nana and my nana showed it to her friend in Saudi Arabia, who is a photographer.
She thought it was very good and used it in one of her calendars.
My grandad thought it was pretty, so he had it made into a puzzle and gave it to my mum for her birthday.
My mum found it under the couch with the board games last week, she said, lets do this puzzle.
We spent our day yesterday, putting the puzzle together. It was hard. But im glad we finished it.



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlotte, I’m Kasey, I really like that photo. It is really cool how your grandad made that puzzle.I really hope you write some more stories like this one. Where did your mum take the photo? I love it.

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.