Tuesday 30 June 2020

Refugee Story

Refugee Story


Once when i was 10 years old, i heared bombs outside my house. I told my mum and she said we have to leave now. I grabbed my teddy, and some warm clothes, my phone, a charger and a blanket.


 We needed to take my cats somewhere safe but we had no one to look after them so we took them with us in cages, with food and water. Me and my mum ant my kitten and cat ran off to a free boat and traveled far away to New Zealand. 


We had more family in New Zealand so we could stay there. When we got to new Zealand, we walked for miles. By the time we got to my aunties house i was night time. Me my mum and my auntie let stomi and kera out of the cage. And then we lived happily ever after 

The End

6 comments:

  1. Hi charlotte I like your story refuge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Charlotte, I really like your refugee story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Charlotte, I think your refugee story is good, I think you have to check your words before you post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Charlotte I think your story is cool I like the way you included your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi your story is cool

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Charlotte i liked your story. i liked how you included your cats.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.