Tuesday 16 June 2020

The Weekend

On the weekend, I went over to my friend Millie’s house. We went there at about 7:10. Me and Millie were sooo excited to see eachother. Our neighbour Sandra was also there. We went to Millie's room but on the way we saw Tigger! (Tigger is Sandra's cat) We gave him a cuddle and went to our parents and they said Tigger followed Sandra there. Then Tigger hopped on Millie's bed and fell asleep. Me and Millie were watching Tik Toks and making Tik Toks. After a while my phone went flat so we listened to music and played with some magnets that she had. We played soccer with the magnet balls they keep sticking onto the soccer net. Millie's mum came into the room and said Millie had to go to bed at 8:30. Me and Millie were bored after a while so we did makeup. We made our faces red and we looked very funny. After that, we did some magic tricks. I showed my mum how to do the trick I did, but she said I wasn't supposed to after I did it. me and Millie went back to Millie's room at about 9:45. When it was about 10:55, we hid under Millie's bed and watched Tik Toks. We hid because mum said we were leaving at 11:00. My mum found us, and then we hid under Millie's mum's bed.i keep ringing my mum cos i was bored. Then she came down the hallway and I ended the call. after she found us, i went home. We got home at 11:23. And I went to bed. I cant wait till next time i see her!

1 comment:

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.